What browser should be used to view the FIDM Portal?
To access the FIDM Portal, your must use browsers and versions that support SHA-2 and TLS v1.2 technologies:
- Google Chrome, version 38 and higher
- Mozilla Firefox, version 27 and higher; and ESR version 31.0 and higher
- Internet Explorer, version 11 and higher
- Safari, version 7 and higher
- Opera, version 12.18 and higher
And following Operating systems (OS):
- Microsoft Windows 7 and higher
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 and higher
- OS X Mavericks (version 10.9) and higher
- Android 5.0 and higher
- iOS 5 and higher
- Windows Phone 8.1, Windows 10 Mobile
What web technologies are used on this site?
- Cascading Style Sheets
- PDF Files
Are cookies used on this site?
Yes. Cookies are harmless bits of code that an Internet site assigns to your browser to keep track of who you are when you are visiting the site. There is no security risk of information on your hard drive being exposed to the outside world since a Web site can only read cookies it creates.
These cookies cannot read personal information on your hard drive.